Wednesday, October 07, 2009

MINCEMEAT OR TENSPEED Strange Gods (ZUM)
BLUES CONTROL Local Flavor (SILTBREEZE)

GAS Konigsforst (MILLE PLATEAUX)

BURGER/INK [Las Vegas] (MATADOR/OLE)

KRAFTWERK The Man-Machine (CAPITOL)

KRAFTWERK Computer World (ELEKTRA)

BUTTHOLE SURFERS Locust Abortion Technician (TOUCH & GO)


Tonight I could've gone to see the Butthole Surfers and then Faust (been hearing good things about both tours) and I opted for neither. It didn't help that the Surfers were scheduled for a one-hour set that had to be over by 10PM due to it being part of an all-ages show called the "Riot Fest." I stayed home and listened to Locust Abortion Technician instead, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm s7E3 ("He was apoplectic, Larry! Apoplectic!!"), and now I'm going to be in bed by 11PM. (Next day edit.... I was sure I made the right decision until reading this from King Coffey's twitter: "The Metro in Chicago wanted us to show only "G" rated footage. We responded by showing ONLY penis reconstruction footage.")

No comments:

Blog Archive